Join Our Growing List of Contributors/Members
By making a tax-deductible donation in support of Clague Playhouse, you will be a part of the excitement of quality, live theater and become a member of the Clague Playhouse family. Donors are listed in the playbills and receive a periodic newsletter. Donors are also considered members and are invited to attend the March Board meeting and may vote at the annual Board of Directors election meeting in June. Donors will be given an advance period to purchase Season Subscriptions, Flextix books and select seats for the next season.
Clague Playhouse is a 501(c)(3) organization. Keep live theater “alive and well” by making a tax-deductible donation to Clague Playhouse under one of these categories:
- $5,000 Pacesetter – Special Recognition
- $1,000 Angel – 10 Flextix
- $500 Producer – 5 Flextix
- $200 Star Performer – 2 Gift Certificates
- $100 Benefactor
- $50 Thespian
- $25 Patron
- Mail a check made payable to Clague Playhouse, Inc., 1371 Clague Road, Westlake, OH 44145
- Credit Cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard & Visa) accepted at Box Office — by phone or in person.
- Click here to download a Donor Form
It’s Time to Name-A-Seat!
The arm rests on each of our theater’s seats will be needing new benefactors, and it’s time to make your mark! New plaques and a fresh opportunity to support the Clague Playhouse renovation project have become available. By dedicating a seat to yourself, your business or a loved one, you support Clague Playhouse and our commitment to the arts.
All members and friends are welcome to sponsor a seat with a $200 donation. This campaign will remain in progress until all seats have been claimed. All arm rests will be fitted with beautifully engraved plaques as a lasting legacy of our patrons’ personal commitment to the Playhouse and the arts in our community.
- Click here to download a Name-A-Seat Donation Form
Donations of items to use for Costumes & Props can be dropped off during Box Office Hours – Wednesday – Saturday from 1:00pm – 6:00pm.