Join Our Growing List of Donors/Members
By making a tax-deductible donation in support of Clague Playhouse, you will be a part of the excitement of quality, live theater and become a member of the Clague Playhouse family. Donors are listed in the playbills and receive a periodic newsletter, Spotlight. Donors are also considered members and are invited to attend the March Member meeting and may vote at the annual Board of Directors election meeting in June. Donor/Members will be given an advance period to purchase Season Subscriptions, Flextix passes and select seats for the next season (A donation of $25 or more must be received by May 1st to qualify).
Clague Playhouse is a 501(c)(3) organization. Keep live theater “alive and well” by making a tax-deductible donation to Clague Playhouse under one of these categories:
- $5,000 Pacesetter – Special Recognition
- $1,000 Angel – 10 Flextix passes
- $500 Producer – 5 Flextix passes
- $200 Star Performer – 2 Gift Ticket Vouchers
- $100 Benefactor
- $50 Thespian
- $25 Patron
- Make a donation online at bit.ly
- Mail a check made payable to Clague Playhouse, Inc., 1371 Clague Road, Westlake, OH 44145
- Credit Cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard & Visa) accepted at Box Office — by phone or in person.
- Click here to download a Donor Form
The arm rests on our theater’s seats need benefactors, and it’s time to make your mark! By dedicating a seat to yourself, your business or a loved one, you support Clague Playhouse and our commitment to the arts.
All members and friends are welcome to sponsor a seat with a $200 donation. This campaign will remain in progress until all seats have been claimed. All arm rests will be fitted with beautifully engraved plaques as a lasting legacy of our patrons’ personal commitment to the Playhouse and the arts in our community.
- Click here to download a Name-A-Seat Donation Form
Donations of items to use for Costumes & Props are gratefully accepted.
Each will be carefully considered against needs of our current stock. Any that cannot be of value here will be lovingly shared with other theaters or worthwhile charities or other “good homes”! We no longer accept wedding gowns or fur coats.
Donations may be dropped off during Box Office Hours: Wednesday through Saturday from 1-6 p.m. Call 440-331-0403 with questions.